Friday, February 19, 2010

Blizzardy Valentine's Day

WOW! So we had two blizzards in a row last week and it was amazing! I have never seen a blizzard before. When I woke up, I looked out my window and everything was white--the tree trunks, the sky, the roof of the barn, even the air! The wind howled and it scared me, but Dad built a fire for us to stay warm and cozy next to so it was ok.

The best part was I had off school for a whole week! I sledded and built a snow woman this time, since I did a snow man before. Rennie helped. He loved the snow, and tumbled around in it with his other fox friends (Gomez and Arielle).

I finally went back to school Monday and we celebrated Valentine's Day (which was February 14). Everyone in my class had to give each person a valentine. Valentines are cards to say you like the person. They usually have hearts on them. I didn't want to give any to the boys because I thought I might get made fun of, but when I saw everyone giving them to each other I felt better. Henry gave me an extra-special big one with sparkles on it but he gave everyone else small ones. I wonder if he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment